Line 6 has released Helix as a plugin!

http://line6.com/helix-native/

Interesting… any idea on the price point? I already have three great amp sim plugs (S-Gear2, CLA GTR, Amplitude), do I really need another!!! (I know, stupid question) :control_knobs:

The answer to ANY guitar related question is: "just one more"
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The entomologists at Line 6 went to great lengths to carefully model some of the best vintage and modern insects for this new plugin. Bees, wasps, hornets, and flies were all painstakingly copied down to the last detail. You also have the ability to mix and match these historic insects with several new models of glass jars. So whether you want that classic “wasp in a jelly jar” tone,or the modern “bumble bee in a jug” sound, Line 6 has you covered.

4 Likes

This post really bugs me. :bug:

2 Likes

Well this kinda interesting…

But what I really need is a bee and a wasp fighting in a tin can tone. Any idea if line 6 plans to add this in a future update or expansion?

Since that’s such a signature tone for Line 6 it’s sure to be included in one of the expansion packs.

2 Likes

Well, if they didn’t include it, that would be really stingy.

(Yeah, I know.)

1 Like

Interesting…now since they charge so much for the Helix, these plugins have to be at least $500 for the pack for a yearly subscription :slight_smile:

I’ll be curious about pricing also. With the shop, I can’t even order the Helixes even though I’m a Line 6 dealer. I have to do over $100K/per year with them or something nutty like that.