Just played a very interesting little amp!

Has anyone ever played one of these? The Mark 4 sounded a little better than the Mark 2’s and 3’s which are mostly what’s on youtube. This one was overpriced but man did it sound cool. I had it set on 6v6’s.

It reminded me of a little bit of my Maz 38 and Matchless Lightning. With a tele it gave me a dirty country twang, but the overdrive real jangly and clear. Then it chunked up in a real fun way when I grabbed a 335.

I thought about taking it home, but checked reverb, and they’re half the price on there. I need to find out more about them…and figure out what I was hearing that I really liked. Which may or may not be different from the Mark II’s, and Mark III’s.

I would kind of describe it as a cross between the Maz 38 and a Divided by 13 with a little bit of Matchless blended in there~

I would kind of describe it as a cross between the Maz 38 and a Divided by 13 with a little bit of Matchless blended in there~
Wow, that’s pretty tall cotton. All three of those amps are killers in their own right. You have very discerning tastes. A Tele through a great amp with the right kind of singing gain can be massive, but it does take a very good amp.