I went in and warped some of the timing issues - the vocals were off mostly, the bass was OK, sounds a little better now, I looked at the levels - I must be going about this backwards the levels were slightly more to the right,( OH so that's what the L & R are for on the headphones) I think I was able to even that out. We'll see when I up load again with the improvements. I rehearsed some vocals for the background vocals you suggested for the end of the song, sounds interesting. I had not thought of that, good idea, I'll give it a try - thanks
My interface is shorted out, I have to replace it. I've been putting some coin away, a couple - three weeks hopefully. It's too bad their not repairable. I hate to loose it.
Yeah! Andrew your making me think here, The percussion would have to change up here and there so as not to be boring. long stroke sound, maybe a couple of other percussion sounds to give that section more body. I'll open up the GM brush kit and see what can be put together, I don't have much of anything else - I could spend some time and research the sound library in Cubase over the weekend. OK good.
Hi Paul, I'm glad you mentioned that. I cut back a little on the reverb and the delay to lower the presence of the vocal, It helps from what I've heard.
I'll wait a bit before I upload the song again with the suggestions you folks have offered, so everyone can hear the improvements
Thank you all