I'm walkin on air..got tired of water

I confess to you that I in fact am a romantic. Keep making these love songs???

added a swell guitar sound to the intro outro

acoustic guitar is sounding good on here! The whole thing is sounding good on my earbuds. :beerbanger:

1 Like

Thanks boss. It’s not the greatest, but I did chock up another one. On to something dirty now:)

Great melodies Paul. Despite your rigorous protestations to the contrary, you are very good at this, and you’re getting better with every song you post.

1 Like

Nice of you to say Andrew. Just about the time you can’t figure out what to say, something pops up? I always say, “well that is my last one” ha ha Thanks bud

Sounding good. I think you should bring the drums and bass up more.

1 Like

Thanks Eric, I am on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The acoustic guitars sounded nice, especially the picking part in the intro.

ColdRoom mentioned that he thinks you’re getting better and I agree. It does sound like you’re improving. Your timing seems tighter than it used to be too.

Nice work sir!

1 Like

Hi there Mr W :slight_smile: Yes that intro was a “stretch” for me. It is a D chord and you have to get your little finger up to the “A” note. Quite the distance, but I have a ten inch span from thumb to pinky. (Wish the rested of me was that gifted) Funny you noticed the better timing thingy, because I actually moved one of the tracks that was a little too out in front. ha ha
I have been looking for ways to improve on it, but it seems to sound worser when I tweak?
Thanks for the listen and comments

Paul

1 Like

“I am crazy happy and it’s all because of you…”
Very nice lyrics, @feaker, very romantic. They are worthy of the song itself, a very easy to like acoustic melody with such lovely development. I can’t appreciate fully the technical aspects, but the end result I can. The soft drums and claps are a good fit. The bass is so full I feel it in my chest. Your voice hearkens back to the best of Davy Jones or Peter Noone here, it’s that kind of a song. Well done!

1 Like

Hi Steve I like your hair…I have very little left. ha ha For a while I shied away from my acoustic guitar because they are such a beast to tame. I have a cheap Tackamine and that doesn’t make it any easier. I also just found out thru experimentation, that I could lower some of the elements in EZdrummer. The cymbals for sure and in this one the kick I knocked down 4db. After all of my heart troubles, I have become a big softie. ha ha It’s all good. Thanks for all the nice words and listening to my song.

Paul