I would like to have three songs of the same vibe..I have two..thoughts?

This will be the first time I have posted songs that I have not written. I am starting a series of songs that I have always enjoyed in a “three in a row” fashion. My first one was the Beatles Lucy in the sky, yesterday, and imagine.
For this track I need one more with this back and forth repetitive chords. This one happens to be D to the C. Any suggestion appreciated. Older song preferred.

Does “Lonely Boy” (Paul Anka) fit that?

1 Like

Hey boss…I’ll check it out thanks :0

I’m a little confused about the source of the song, it seems to be Beatle-ish, but the guitar is very nice and the vocals very pretty. It sounds very familiar, but I can’t place it.

1 Like

Five o’clock world by the Vogues (1965) and Ferry cross the mercy by Jerry and the pacemakers also 1965. Oh that’s right you aren’t old enough to go back that far…tee he

I was a junior in hs that year

1 Like

I knew I recognized the melody and lyrics, I’ve heard it before. But yes, you have some years on me, I was alive at that time, but quite young.

1 Like

feaker,
Song on top: I was only 5 years old in 1965. The guitar riffs sound familiar. Vocals sound like someone I know here: feaker! Sounds pleasant all around; though I typically like your original songs better (that’s a compliment!). Rock on!

1 Like