I used tom tom's in this new rock song...is that not cool?

So you are like a pitbull with your music. I get that. I can’t take a year for one track tho. Maybe a week. Especially for lyrics. The first comment i got here from the original administrator was " it doesn’t make sense, but it frickin works" ha ha
Yeah the Sinonar doesn’tt work at all. Funny how difficult it is to describe in detail this peace of shit woman.
I am surprized that the singer cares about the lyrics. That is good tho. There are folks on this forum, especially Michelle, could have helped. She is busy.
I bet you can’t even imagine being retired. I did at 47. Teaching high school got bad and I told my wife I was going to strangle one of those little bastards. She said I read in your contract you can buy your last years. She wrote a check for 20K
I just tracked your stank bass , and actually cloned it for more power. I changed that last line. This one will be the one I keep for my grandkids. Have the dude do what he wants for lyrics. An old man can’t really relate. :slight_smile:

Maybe something like this?? or variation of it:

see that woman over there so nauseating
I’m gettin off watchin your ass walk out my door

2 Likes

They’ve just come in, and they’re INSANE! I’ll get him to make the changes to those lines in the choruses before I put it up :+1:

1 Like

feaker (and terry?),
I listened to the latest mix: it all sounds very good to me! It’s harder rock than most of your songs, yes?

2 Likes

We’re getting pretty close with Feaker’s rock number “The Great Escape” now, and all the elements are in.
Just trying to get the final touches on the mix, and I really don’t think I could take it much further at this stage without going backwards so I’m calling it.
Would be interested to hear if there’s any glaring issues I may have overlooked that need attention before we get this bad boy mastered and call it a wrap.

Just a few finishing touches on an updated mix mostly balance-wise, but I’m call it DONE whether I’ve forgotten anything or not haha.

The Great Escape - Final Mixdown - No limiting

1 Like

Well done gents! good to see you guys teaming up on projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see you hangin out boss.

1 Like

feaker/terryh,
Commenting on “The Great Escape”: I would be very surprised if feaker is singing on this. Since I have known feaker for a long time (on the interwebs), I wonder who did what parts. Regardless, it all (including the mix) sounds quite good to me!

1 Like

Hi aaron I asked Terry to take the song over because my arrangement, singing, and guitar work were substandard. He hired a singer, and the result was very good.
I think, for the first time, I missed a review on your last song. I have been crazy busy. The best to you

feaker,
OK, thank you for replying.