Homeless is done..thanks to all who helped

No problem. I usually find if someone gives me a half naked idea it spurs me on to something better. The song is nice, almost wish you didn’t wrap it up so quickly, maybe a little more street pain.

1 Like

Just back from a few days in Vermont’s Green Mountains in a Robert Frost inspired cabin with my family. I took these pics from a book in the cabin because I was thinking of this thread when I was reading it. That’s all. :thinking:

Google Photos

Google Photos

1 Like

I am glad you finally found a home.

S

1 Like

Hey Bob Got a fresh listen and juggled the ending a bit. Still a WIP, but I gained a bit. You have been a trooper for sure. peace man

Hi Mike Glad this lil song made you give this some thought. Any one of us could easily make that slide.
Humble is good :slight_smile:

Hi sven. I got my ending from Hallmark:)

Sounds great

1 Like

Thanks Alan I only wish I could contribute to your posts on mixing.

Cool mate,no probs i just put them up for a bit of content for the site really .More than happy with people just having a listen if they want to.

1 Like

WOOP WOOP
Great job Paul… love what you’ve done, yay! You have carried it off, it’s not cutesy or condescending but great musical storytelling and I’m really enjoying your vocals. A cool grit to this… well done!
:beerbanger::sunglasses::beerbanger:

1 Like

The production sounds great! Nice story telling and the song just moves right along. Nice job on the drums too! I’ll second Emma’s comment - well done! :beerbanger:

1 Like

Thanks Mike. Yeah, it’s just a story. Did some crazy stuff in there that turned out to be lots of fun. One never stops tweaking tho. I listened today in the studio thinking it was done enough and then heard a spot where I needed a drum fill and went back in. ha ha Take care

I really like the transitions you’ve made, you stepped it up a couple of notches and tied the bow at the end.
I have a blocked ear right now, so although any comments on the mix would probably be more accurate than when they are both working, I’ll hold off for now. What’s really cool to me is that the feel of the song comes through even in my reduced capacity, so job well done.

1 Like

Thanks Bob. Sorry to “hear” about your ear. One of the few problems I have not encountered YET.
Not a song that is going to end up on the radio. Just wanted to do this cuz I think a lot about folks that, for so many sad reasons, have fallen through the cracks.

Well done. It hits me right here so you done good.

1 Like