Hi form Switzerland

Hello everyone!

I’ve spend some time on the Recordingreview forum but not recently. A good RR friend told me the forum was dying and that something new has been started. So here am I.

For the story, I began home recording almost ten years ago to record bands I play with. I ended up discovering I could write and sing songs that were ok.

During this journey I recorded some artists and help some others with recording…It was fun and still is. I’m still recording my own song and will continue to record my own bands too. And I will probably need to help to achieve honorable results.

I’ll do my best to be helpful here but I’m not quite sure how often I’ll be around.

Cheers!

Mathieu

PS: I write and speak some time my own version of English…so be kind, and help me out!

Ok, that is one song of mine.

7 Likes

Hello!

You probably already know it, but you live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. What is your first language? Am I right to think that there are different languages in different parts of Switzerland?

Josh

1 Like

Welcome! Good to have you.

1 Like

Hey Mathieu! Great that you made it over here. Welcome!

1 Like

Mathieu! Welcome to the new musical place!!
I am very keen to hear some more sounds from you.
So glad you found your way here…

:beerbang:

1 Like

Hi kake I am a green bay packer cheese head fan. Maybe we can get together as a swiss cheese combo. ha ha welcome

Paul

1 Like

Hi Mathieu ! Welcome here!

Why don’t you post one of your songs?

Josselin

1 Like

Hey Mathieu, awesome to have you here! Greetings from Ex-fH fH!

2 Likes

Welcome Kakeux!

Never a problem with your English - put it this way, better than my German, French or Italian and certainly better than my Romansh!

1 Like

Welcome @Kakeux ! Glad to see you made it here.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I don’t if I live in the most beautiful country, but I have to admit there are worst places on earth…cheaper too :wink:

My first language is French. And yes there are 4 different official languages in Switzerland: French, German, Italian and Romansh. Few people speak the last one.

Happy to see that I already “know” some of you.

As for posting one of my song, I definitely can do it. I just have to figure out how.

Edit: looks like I’m too young to post a song :wink:

1 Like

I think you need 10 posts.

1 Like

Yeah man. will be great to hear some of your new stuff. it has been way to long.

1 Like

AHAH for the new stuff, you’ll have to wait. I mean I need to finish something, for the last month, I started too many songs without finishing one…

But I tried to convince my self to pull out an album in 2017…

So as an introduction, I’ll have to post an old one.

1 Like

Just post one song in the main post…Hope you’ll like it, just a bit is enough :wink:

1 Like

ahh that takes me back. good stuff.

1 Like

Hey Matthieu! Good to have you here, love the song! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Sounds awesome Mathieu! For some reason it reminds me of Simon & Garfunklel’s “The Boxer”

2 Likes

Thanks Patrick and thanks Andrew

Ahhh lovely to hear your sounds again!!!

:sunglasses:

1 Like