Hey girls (Or guys who wear earrings) - question about headphones

@Emma, @Cristina - Do either of you girls have problems with headphones getting in the way of earrings when you track vocals or acoustic guitar?

I love these highly noise isolating sound cancelling headphones, but they seem to bother VO artists sometimes. Was wondering if you ever noticed headphones bothering your jewelry - Natalie just doesn’t wear earrings when she tracks. I think she just takes hers off but I’m not sure. Was debating getting a secondary set of cans, but I really these!!

Haha I don’t have my ears pierced. Never occurred to me to think about this. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

hahahahahahaha

girls…
earrings??
you crack me up sometimes Jonathon
um okay… I wear enormous earrings sometimes and if they are uncomfortable in the cans, I take them off :sunglasses:

I find that wearing glasses can be a pain with headphones as it can place extra pressure on the head and ache after a while, that is far more of an issue than earrings. Another fashion issue is the way that headphones wreck your hair… now that is a gender neutral thing I think?? maybe?
grin

1 Like

I’m with you on that one Emma. I rest the ear pieces on top of the cans. It angles the lenses down a bit and makes me look even more of a tit than normal but it relieves the pressure.

1 Like

Ok. I guess I deserved that lol.

Noted Emma. In my area of the country its very rare for men to wear ear jewelry - so I wasn’t thinking about that. But I’ll try and be more conscientious about this!

:sunglasses:
In NZ it is VERY common for men to wear earrings, usually just one… different social norm eh?

nope, they don’t wreck my hair