Hello, hello

Hello, I am Apo. I have been making music for more than 15 years. We had a music duo with my (now) wife mainly into DnB, Electronic/Pop music, with some local success. We have recently started our own vocal samples website and still pursuing our dream to do music full time :slight_smile:

Stumbled across IndieRecordingDepot through Google and hope to learn new thing and contribute to the community :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Heeeeey! What up???

Great to have you on here. Feel free to post your website or places we can take a look at your stuff. If there’s anything we can do to help you guys out with your site, or you have any questions about beatmaking/gear/music feel free to ask anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to have you here. Hope you enjoy the forum. Lots of useful info that you can find in here!

1 Like

Sweet, thank you very much for the warm welcome to both of you! I am already enjoying the forum and I think I will be staying around for a while.

Since that’s fine, I will post our website and also contribute with some free vocals. Hopefully there will be people who will enjoy that.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Welcome, Apo!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Apo.

1 Like

Glad to have you Apo! Hope you enjoy your time here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Apo. I look forward to reading you around.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: Already enjoying my stay.

Hi We were just pickling beets yesterday. One fell and made an awful mess. I am the old guy here running on only 3 cylinders out of eight. ha ha Welcome to this very friendly and informative community.

Paul