Hello from ZA!

Hey folks - old RR fan here from Johannesburg, South Africa. RR really helped me when I started recording my own work so now really happy to have found the promised land again - will be working hard to get to T1 so that I can get ideas from you guys on my mixes.

Will run over to Bash now…

Tony

3 Likes

Welcome (back), Tony!

Tony,

Welcome. Glad you found us again.

Greetings Tony! Glad you found your way back here. Hope you have fun!

Please consider adding a map marker on our membership map, which got started back in the RR days. You can read about it here:

http://indierecordingdepot.com/t/membership-map-please-add-your-location/486?u=chordwainer

Thanks! Happy to be here!

Hey - I have done so - dropped the pin but can’t see it on the map yet - let me know if I was successful?!

Great to have you around/back @tolo! I’d love to hear what you’ve been working on lately! :beerbanger:

Thanks holster - will put something up soon. Really cool site - and great to hear all this new stuff!

Thanks a lot! It has been super fun getting this rolling and keeping the RR spirit alive and well. I’m currently putting together a new contest, so keep your eyes open for that!

Will do! Doing a great job - thanks from all of us…

Howdy and welcome! For my part, I’m a little sad I wasn’t around for the RR days - it sounds like quite the hangout. But I must say, IRD is pretty damn cool too! :sunglasses:

Yep! You done did it. :wink:

Greetings from Pennsylvania. :headphones: