Hello and a happy new year to everybody

I’m George from Greece and I am glad to see here a lot of familiar faces that used to hang out in Recording Revolution. I don’t know what happen with Brandon but that site and the members in it really helped me out in my first steps.

2 Likes

Jump on board George! We are going to way further places then Greece. Welcome to the family, look around there are some topics that are being discussed, there is a mix competition! Manic mix-off, Emma may drop off some cake here soon too. If there is anything you want to talk about or share …join in the fun!

George,

Glad you found us.

Hi Cpt & JayGee,
I know about the mix contest!
That’s how I got here:-)
I just started working it today.
Good luck to everybody!

Good luck to you too @ManAbyss and welcome aboard! Great to have you here

1 Like

Welcome George!! I’m a Logic and Ableton instructor at Recording Revolution! Graham recruited me several months ago for the upcoming semester. Great to see you on here :smiley:

ps…what part of Greece are you from? Greek is my second language…and I’ve traveled all over your country. It sooooo beautiful.

1 Like

Θα προσπαθήσω να γράψω στην ελληνική γλώσσα. Αυτό θα ιστοσελίδα μου επιτρέψετε να γράψω στα ελληνικά;

2 Likes

Nai - It works!!

Welcome (back) George!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

1 Like

Welcome George! :volcano:

1 Like

Χαχαχα, καλή προσπάθεια Ιωνάθαν!
I am from Larissa, central Greece where I also live most of the year with the exception of the 3-4 summer months which I spend (working) in Milina, Pelion.
I am a Cubase user myself but I guess the same rules apply to all of that software.
In fact, your “recruiter”'s site has been my home ever since Recording Review started sinking…
He is a great guy that helps a lot of people and deserves all that positive feedback.
Give him my best regards from one of his most loyal fans!

Nice to meet you Jonathan!

Welcome George!

1 Like