Haha. Ethan Winer is making money scamming scammers! lol

Haha. Ethan Winer is making money scamming scammers! lol

Anyone see this??

http://ethanwiner.com/telemarketers.htm?fbclid=IwAR0UxOs3JhpHg6QwzMQ44bGUyIU1x62LBwqHe3OuMjmfnQGVwjEi6ecib7M

4 Likes

This is awesome. I am so ticked at these obnoxious calls, and the quantity of these crap calls, I’ve considered changing my phone #. I no longer answer calls if I don’t recognize the # but then I occasionally miss important calls.

Sounds like a lot of hassle to get $100, but I’m thinking this might be therapeutic for me! Hah! I might just try it. Give me a new hobby (and a paying hobby at that!) for when I need a break from my music!

Nice. Ethan is amazing. Thanks, Jonathan!

Love it!

FTGF

1 Like

That really is pretty great. I do wonder though if there are not possible legal gray areas of threatening to report someone unless they give you money.

1 Like

One of my all-time favourite bands - and their best album!

2 Likes

It’s so weird seeing non-Canadians that love Triumph… I grew up on them and assumed, like most other Canadian bands, that nobody outside of the country really know who they were. Awesome band… always thought Rik Emmett was a criminally underrated guitar player.

1 Like

Oh yeah, they became big in the States for at least a few of their albums. The more commercial sounding stuff got airplay, though hard core rockers know their earlier albums too. Rik was definitely awesome (still is AFAIK), and Rock ‘n’ Roll Machine was a testament to that.

Couldn’t agree more, and when you combine that talent with his vocals (eat your heart out Geddy Lee) and his awesome songwriting skills, how much more is he underrated?

*The above comment is equally applicable to Dave Meniketti but that’s probably for a new thread.

For me, one of the best songs ever by anyone at any time. This song should be the anthem for this forum.

1 Like