Greetings from Mike_K in NY

Hi all! I found my way here from the Boz Digital Labs mailing list. Looks like a great community! I actually left the music biz as Pro Tools was catching on, so I need to work on my ITB workflow & speed. (I started on PT for compatibility, but have moved to Cubase…) Looking forward to mixing with you and comparing notes!

Happy New Year,

-Mike.

4 Likes

Welcome Mike! Glad you found us. Yep, this is a really great group, we migrated here from the old Recording Review forum when it cratered recently. (Actually just before it did… we got here in the nick of time!) I think you’ll find that this is a pretty awesome bunch of folks (except me of course, I’m a loquacious science geek), looking forward to seeing you around the pages. :+1:

Hi Mike. There’s a great well mixed community of music guys here. Some pro, some hobbyist. Some with active careers, and others like yourself that have stepped back from the biz then re-entered. Others are guys that just play for fun. Little bit of everything for everyone. Do make yourself at home though! Great to have you here :smiley:

Welcome

cheers and welcome!

Hey Mike, welcome!

Welcome @Mike_K !