Getting back into recording! Yay

Finally have my ‘day job’ schedule under control enough to where im starting to dabble in music again :slight_smile: just finished the setup on the new control room today. Been way too long! Did my first music mix in years since i started with barracuda networks as a software developer. Its been several years. Way too long. Good to see theres still some old friends hanging out on this forum!

7 Likes

Simply lovely!!!

Looks great!! I’m excited to see/hear what you’re creating :slight_smile:
Good to see you around again too!!

cha ching…impressive

Cool setup, very colorful! What is that art piece to the right side of the desk (pic 2 & 3)? It looks surreal, and glows! It has a certain elegance to it, like double-helix DNA. Big room. Are you thinking of recording bands again?

Very nice… and so clean! My studio was also my study and also a spare room for storing “stuff” during our *very long renovations. It still hasn’t recovered and will remain my study, but also still has remnants of “stuff”. Fair to say I won’t be posting images anytime soon.

Great to hear you are getting back into it all. Hopefully the fire gets lit and the time management stays in your favour.

Goodness! What a setup! What a room! What a view! :clap:

Looks like a led-strip-light based, er, light! Very, very cool looking though.

1 Like

Yes, there does seem to be an ‘overexposure’ of light in the picture from that thing. Causing the unusual glow from it.