Gearslutz re-branding!

OK, just one more post…

I entered this thread because I thought this comment and others were belligerent and disrespectful to people who don’t share your opinions. I tried to make a point about seeing both sides and trying to empathize with the one you don’t agree with. After reading your reply to my post, I felt YOU were being sarcastic with me with “I’m sort of lost there Mike…”. Then you preceded to lecture and talk AT me. And I got pissed.

Now however - after reading your reply above - I went back and re-read your response, and I see that I totally misinterpreted the tone and what you were saying…

So, here is where I say I’m sorry and ask you to please accept my sincere apologies for getting so pissed and lashing out. I’ve explained my response, but that’s no excuse. I’m sorry that the thread took this direction, because they are some good points being made on some very difficult issues confronting all of us, and mutual respect is an important part of the equation of being able to talk about things.

Anyway, take care.

1 Like

I totally accept your apology. Thank you for that. I didn’t mean to lecture, sound belligerent or make you feel I was attacking you. I so swear that was never my intent. I’m sorry also and hope you accept my apology also for not being more careful in my delivery.

I certainly tried my best to be respectful while trying to explain more than lecture or come off like “God forbid someone challenges me.” I sincerely never meant to come off like that. You take care too.

2 Likes

Thanks Danny… :pray: