Fuse Audio Labs - W2395c Baxandall EQ FREE

Here’s another interesting looking freebie!

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/#/pages/product?id=300965965

1 Like

Thanks, no email required, just straight download. Looks like a decent plugin, minimal but useful presets, and some GUI tweak options. Comes with a manual.

I paused at first because the installer says in its license terms that it’s a 14-day demo, but doesn’t say what will happen if it’s not registered. But on the website it says it’s totally free (for now). I can’t see that there will be any issues, but I think they should have changed their installer terms. It’s a bit confusing.

I was playing with this one last night on a vocal track and got to a setting I quite liked. The UI takes a little getting used to, but I quite like it so far. I wasn’t crazy about the drive, but it could have been the vocal track I was working with. I’m thinking it’ll be a good “sweetening” EQ though.

The other plugin I was playing with last night was United Plugin’s FrontDAW.

They gave it away awhile ago, and I’ve got to say, I’m really liking it. It could use an Output gain, but still is sounding really nice to me.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this one too.

BUMP. If you guys/gals haven’t tried out the RS-W2395C yet, it is a really nice character EQ for FREE!