Free Piano finally out

I figured I’d drop by and let you guys know I finally got my blasted piano released. I’ve been working on this thing for way too long. The good news is that there’s a free “Lite” version available until the end of December, so you can snag it for free right now.

The entire sample library is only 50MB for the lite version, so it should fit anywhere without taking a bunch of hard drive space. The full version takes about 7GB of space. I still think the lite version gives a pretty good idea of what the full version sounds like, minus the extra mic perspectives and a few other features.

You can snag a copy here: New York L Bundle - Lite - Boz Digital Labs

Here’s a quick demo of what the lite version sounds like.

4 Likes

Sounds great!

1 Like

I got the El Clapo/Das Boot/Le Snappet Bundle for Black Friday as my only VST purchase, and since the entire piano bundle is only $29 right now, I’m going to buy it right now as my early Christmas present to myself!

I’ve been very happy with all the VSTs, many I use on my vocals religiously, only Big Beautiful Door eludes me on how to effectively use.

I have other pianos, but I am looking forward to trying these out. Sometimes a piano is just what the doctor ordered.

Big Beautiful Door is what I ended up with when I wanted to make a really powerful gate. I should probably make a video that explains how to use it, but once you understand how it works, it’s pretty easy to use.

Nicely done!

I love it.

I like the upper range, light and harp like.