Former Recording Review Lurker Checking In

Hello! My name is Nathan, and I used to lurk on Recording Review. I posted a couple of comments there back in the day, but not enough that anyone would remember me. I really liked the spirit of that place though, so I decided to join you fine folks here. I really appreciate the collaborative attitude on display here, and the focus on techniques over gear. As with Recording Review before it, it’s a breath of fresh air.

5 Likes

That is great to have you. Welcome and enjoy.

1 Like

Well, we need you and about 30 more. Hangin by a thread IMHO. Welcome Nathan.

1 Like

Welcome. I used to be pretty active at RR and am now more of a lurker here so we may cancel each other out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Nathan, welcome… Glad you found us! Quite a few of us here are RR veterans, but the site is a little on the quiet side these days, so it’s always good to have others join in.

Feel free to post anything you’re currently working on.

Cheers!

1 Like

It’s always good to have new members on the forum! Welcome to the party, even though lately it’s been more like a small, intimate lounge party rather than a boisterous, rowdy gala. Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

I bet someone could write a song using that.

1 Like

Hey! Glad you found IRD! Good to have you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any new member is great, especially with a Recording Review pedigree. Thanks for joining . I’ve read a couple of your recent posts, and it looks like you have a lot to contribute. Have fun, and welcome.

2 Likes

Good to see you

2 Likes

Hi Nathan,
Welcome to the forum.
I am new to this site.
Rene