Feel's like I'm starting over again

Tonight I thought of reconnecting at RR and the first article in my browser was Brandon’s’ letter of goodbye to RR - What??? So I looked into this site and I can see that quite a few of you are from RR. Some of whom I remember. I had dropped out of RR a couple of years ago, for some of the very same reasons I’ve been reading in some of the posts here. How strange.
I’ve read thru the ‘‘My vision for this site’’ thread and I am in agreement, let’s evolve and move forward. I do look forward to something somewhat '‘Normal’'
I’ll check around and figure how this site works, feel my way thru and get involved

So Hello

Hi Daniel - Welcome (back)!

Hiya!!
Welcome to our new niche hangout… are you making music these days??

Great to have you here!! Dive on in! Some of us have different usernames now, but it’s a lot of the same folks :slight_smile:
Let us know if you have any questions!!!

Welcome to the new playground.

Eh man. Good to see ya back!

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the welcome. I went to bed after I posted last night and woke up to several welcomes. Personally I feel good about finding this site. It was on my mind a long time before I could fall asleep. I think it was the right thing to happen.
Thanks again
Daniel

Hi Emma,
Yup, I’m still making music. I’ll have to wait a bit before I can upload a song for you to hear, but that will happen, and when I do I’ll let you know.
Thanks

Welcome Daniel! Glad to have you (back). Hope you enjoy your time here!

Please consider adding a map marker to our Membership Map, which you can read about here:

http://indierecordingdepot.com/t/membership-map-please-add-your-location/486?u=chordwainer&source_topic_id=1642

Holster, I’ll do just that if I ever run into a snag.
Thanks