Edward the Psychopath Murders Santa At Home On Christmas Eve

The gunshot doesn’t match. Too high pitched and the decay time on sample implies outdoors. I get that its a shotgun but you need a fast “pop” sound with short and heavy room reflections.

Now if you WANT the thing sound as if its taking place outdoors, then the hi-pass on the rain and storm sound effect in the background needs to be removed. I would also compress it, or else combine it with another rain and thunder sample.

Do you have any Waves plugins? Which ones?

I did at some point in the past, as to which ones I’m not sure. I remember a Thanksgiving special of 2013. Whatever that was. I know who they are though. These are actually just things I have of a certain someone taken out of context for a serial member, so the dialogue not fitting is part of the fun.

I asked because the R-comp and C1 are very popular industry standard compressors. They get used a LOT on dramatic voiceovers and SFX, like screams. They’re really good for helping keep dynamics under control, but being super invisible in the mix, and never sounding un-natural.