Dream A Li'l Dream, 1931

“Dream a Little Dream of Me” is a 1931 song with music by Fabian Andre and Wilbur Schwandt and lyrics by Gus Kahn.

Wow, 1931, very nice!!! This song is dedicated to all beautiful dreams from our world, may they all come true!!!

This is one of my early recordings, and I was just starting to do this venture.
Hope you enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Oh crap I thought you were gonna sing. I see you gotta Taylor too. Sounds nice. lots of tricky chords things you did there. Way above my pay level. The question is are they in your easily retrievable memory banks yet. Mine aren’t anymore. so sad
Glad we got to view your start

1 Like

Very nice Rene, I like instrumentals, hard to do both!

1 Like

HI feaker,
My memory bank is quite old and needs to be upgraded.
And that’s another reason why I am creating my videos, to help me to remember how to play them again.
Always great to hear from you!!!
Rene

Hi ingolee,
I once met the brother of James Taylor in San Diego airport about 10 years ago, and I asked him what direction I need to focus as a guitar player.
Livingston told me to create a fingerstyle guitar playlist. So I tried learning a few songs for fingerstyle guitar, and my list had grown to a good number.
I have not been playing them all the time, so for most of these song, I forgot how to play them. But like riding a bicycle, they can easily come back, especially if I have these videos to remind me how.
Thanks.
Rene

This is killer!!! love it! :beerbanger:

1 Like

Hi holster,
Thanks so much for your “love”!
You are simply awesome!
Rene