Do you have free access to these courses?

I’ve been using Lynda.com for quite a while now, and I want to point out a couple of things:

1. You may have free access through your local library. A lot of library systems (though not all,) give free access for anyone with a library card. It’s worth looking into!
  2. There are a lot of great courses for all kinds of things you might be interested in. Some of the highlights for me have been courses by Bobby Owsinski on recording and mixing, as well as a load of courses I took that cover music industry topics. I just started one that contains vocal lessons, and I’m so excited about it that I wanted to make this post. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I hope that someone benefits from this! I remember being surprised to find out that I had free access through the library, so I thought maybe others would like to know it as well. Happy learning!

7 Likes

I have subscribed to these courses for a few years. They are pretty good. They showed me enough to be dangerous in the video world:)

Thanks for that, I’ve not heard of that before and am always keen to check out that sort of stuff… cool!
:beerbang:

I think the Lynda videos are some of the best on the net - I followed the entire Final Cut Pro series when my work started giving me video work to do - I ended up watching them all over a weekend and it really saved my life. I’m making my way slowly through their audio videos nows!

Thanks Cristina, great idea!