Do me and do me good...demo...kinda nasty

I pulled up to pump some gas and in the next stall was four young ladies in a red convertible. I pulled some gas cans out of the trunk and as I was putting in the credit card I heard them whispering and giggling. I knew they were up to no good.
After their little huddle, the one closest to me filling the car said "hey gramps, wanna have some fun? I said what kinda fun. She said "you know, “some naughty fun with us girls”. I went back to filling the car and they took off hysterically laughing. Glad they enjoyed those few minutes. Anyhow, that is how my songs usually start. It gave me a couple of days messin in the studio.
This song is not nice and I would ask Rene to not listen or read the lyrics. ha ha he is way to sweet for this.

Do me

Who’s that there just a winkin and a blinkin thinkin maybe I just might care A E
Movin up closer …makin me nervous…. given me a cold eyed stare she said A D A

Do me…I think you should…she said G….F E A…
Do me…and do me good

do you have a name…when you play this little game. A E
Are you in the hall of fame do.have you no shame
It took a while there came a smile…few words that was her style…she said

Do me…and do me good

I don’t think so…who the hell would want you with that pick up line D A G A
I don’t think so…back yourself away … I think it’s best that… I… decline

She just stared … looked a little tick off… turnin her offer down
She started walkin…spun her head around…gave me a nasty frown…she said

Do you…i never would I said
Do you…I never could

Don’t walk away just cuz I wouldn’t play I’m sorry that I ruined yur day
I am not gonna lie…you took me by surprise…those two words that you said…they were
Do me…and do me good

3 Likes

Hi feaker,
I listened, and this is super nice.
Usually, you hear the normal rock and roll singing style, and they all seem to sound kinda alike.
This tune is definitely an original. The melody is not something you hear every day. The lyrics are well thought out. And I really like the inspiration behind the song, and the process of creating this particular song.
You must be a really “cute-looking gramps” for those naughties to start playing around.
Thanks for your “sweet perceptions” of me!!!
I had my share of going around the block a few times, so no worries on “listen or read” naughtiness.
We all love to have fun sometimes, hahahahaha!!!
Love this, Paul.
Rene

1 Like

Ha, a fun little song! I like the backstory behind it, especially with the age difference aspect. I thought it was headed to Penthouse Forum territory, but it ended up being teasingly playful.

The guitar riffs are kind of Rockabilly maybe, and the guitar tone is good, though I think the bass guitar (I think I can hear it in there?) could go up in level a bit where it’s almost a featured instrument. I feel the song needs just a bit more driving beat.

1 Like

[quote=“ReneAsologuitar, post:2, topic:6258”]
I had my share of going around the block a few times, so no worries on “listen or read” naughtiness.
We all love to have fun sometimes, hahahahaha!!!

Whew, I’m glad i didn’t offend you with the tone of this. It really happened so it was what I needed to start a new song. My wife says I’m cute, so there’s that:)

[quote=“Stan_Halen, post:3, topic:6258”]
The guitar riffs are kind of Rockabilly maybe, and the guitar tone is good, though I think the bass guitar (I think I can hear it in there?) could go up in level a bit where it’s almost a featured instrument. I feel the song needs just a bit more driving beat.
Hey STM This little insident brought me away from the song you helped on. Now to get back to it. I have to listen now to your awesome lead work and make sure I have the correct chord progression behind it. Something is a bit off
As far as the bass guitar on this song, I had just turned it down because I thought it was a litte high. Good catch I will bring it back up. Foolish fun fantasy thangy that it is. cheers

2 Likes

is this what you boys have been upto while I was away??? LOL :rofl:
well let me see…catchy for sure. A bit too much sub in that kick in my opinion.
and I am glad you declined!

2 Likes

Blush…oops

1 Like

The inspiration behind the song is hilarious. It adds entertainment value to the song, though I would have preferred to hear a more aggressive approach to the writing and attitude. Still, it’s a fun little ditty! Keep the tunes coming, Paul! :metal:

2 Likes

… as I have to an extent with the few you’ve shared here in my ear. Another said what I was kinda feeling throughout the listening experience…

… I like this song… now, slap us in the face with it. Play it like your were not just one Red Hot Chili Pepper but all of them!

2 Likes

feaker,
Well, it’s good you didn’t try to take up the offer. Haha. Instrumentally, everything sounds very good. The vocals are sung well. The lyrics are “rock 'n roll”. Audio quality sounds good all around to me. Regarding your most recent post: if you record the song, I will listen to it. I was raised Catholic, and converted to a different religion. If you want to talk religion, send me a private message; it won’t involve “actually burning in hell”. Get well soon!

1 Like

Paul, I love the panning on the guitar. Great guitar tone.

1 Like

Hey James. I had forgotten this song and actually just had to play it again. Just a story I made up.
I kinda agree on the guitars and have to go back and see how i panned them. I had been putting them 100% L an R until someone suggested bringing them in a bit.

I might use those tracks for a different song. This one was just plain lame
Thanks for stopping by for a chat
Paul