Deconstructed #10

Here’s a new one for ya! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice! I enjoyed that one!

1 Like

Thanks Andrew! I’m glad you did. It’s a fun song! :slight_smile:

Great work once again Patrick! Really interesting. I would never have guessed in a million years that the main drum pattern was such straight-ahead rock. That blew my mind!

Really like your approach on all these, the blend of spoken comments and text onscreen is just right. Really effective to make points with text while you’re not speaking so that we can listen to what you’re pointing out.

Keep up the great work!!

1 Like

That’s just what I was going to say too. I really liked this track and Rob Thomas totally killed his performance!

But my favorite track off this album was “Wishing It Was” with Eagle-Eye Cherry. I like everything about it, and especially Santana’s guitar work for some reason…

1 Like

Glad you liked that one Dave and Mike! Indeed there is a cool duality in the groove that was great to discover, TBH I wasn’t really aware of it either before listening to the multi-tracks…

1 Like

Hey great stuff Patrick! Takes me back to the magical time when preteen me saw the music video for the first time. Back then I thought Santana was THE guitar god, until I find the other gods :grinning:

1 Like

Oh yes, he was a guitar god back in the days, but thing is he really had his own style and sound and that’s something not much guitarist have nowadays… :smiley:

2 Likes

Santana is one of those players who is recognizable after just a few notes… highly distinctive.

2 Likes