Dear "1" voter

Yeah, it’s difficult to get a visual feedback on that thing.
The same for those threads where you only read it or comment it or both.
Some other forums have icons to show you the state of all of these but I found it not that efficient here :confused:

It’s actually just as simple as clicking on the “hide results” button and it’ll show what you entered on the poll (and allows you to change if necessary). :+1:

But that requires going into each thread to figure out where you’ve voted. As dumb as it sounds, that’s way more work than most people will put into figuring out which threads they’ve voted for. It gets even worse as the number of entries goes up.

1 Like

Gotcha. You’re looking for the bird’s eye view. I’ll see what’s possible!

2 Likes

Ok, I didn’t get the point at first but I was not talking about that. In the list view where there are all entries, it’s difficult to see if I replied, if I read it…
To sum up, here is what RR looked like (when it still worked) :blush:

with this in mind:
icons

And yep, it also displays the actual vote, easy to compare and to sort (embedded button)

Oh, and why not this kind of score board :smiley:

Ah memories! Yup, I like the look of that score board (chuckle chuckle)!

2 Likes

Not sure if this helps, but in the original post (even this one) there is the summary box that shows who replied and the contents of all of the links .

1 Like

I’m my worst critic and would probably end up lowering my score.

1 Like

Oops, I should choose a month where bhlost was #1 :blush:
Thanks archive.org by the way :+1:

Yeah, it could help but it’s less straightforward than icons saying yes/no for that behaviour :confused:

I was RIGHT behind you! haha!

As far as I remembered, there was one month you’re on top but I couldn’t find it… my bad!