Dear "1" voter

Agreed, I’m trying to vote on all of them but I’m not sure if I have hit everyone’s submission or not.

Oh and yeah I revieved a 1 today as well. lol

Yes, and I got another 1 voter with no feedback.
This is so much fun! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

It’s contagious. Isn’t there a “shot” for that? I can think of one. :smirk:

1 Like

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

1 Like

Two can be as bad as one… :wink:

I’ve got one more too…
Was at 6,47.
2 more votes.
Aaron gave me a 5
Mister one gave me a 1
I am at 6,06

1 Like

Hey, can we vote on our own mixes to counter the “1” votes? :slight_smile:

Cptfiasco says yes, we can.

It’d only partially offset them anyway. I’ll just stay out of it. Unfortunately, the voting seems whacked at this point. Just curious, can the Admins SEE who voted what?

In any event, Happy New Year to all in spite of Mr. “1”!

3 Likes

You can absolutely vote for your own mix. That’ll help offset the 1’s

What the idiot that voted 1’s doesn’t account for is that we have judges at the end anyway, and the help that you offer to others gets you even more points, so the 1’s basically are a non-factor

3 Likes

Well, it was Patrick Swayze’s train. Sebastian Bach wouldn’t fight him because he “had the flu”.

Bullshit he had the flu! he had the “I’m afraid of Patrick Swayze”!

1 Like

Not to defend Baz, but I think most people would be.

I know, I’m just quoting the show. Never mind lol.

1 Like

I wonder…If I went around and voted 10 for every mix, would it restore order to the universe?:thinking:

1 Like

Since he gave almost everybody “the ace”, it won’t make any real difference. We’ll all just have slightly higher ratings but the order of the contestants will remain the same.

I stand corrected . I always laughed when they would get into a car wreck. The car could flip 3 times and Julian’s rum and coke wouldn’t lose a drop. Sorry, Andrew, the court may now come to order.

I think I’d rather just see a 1 vote and know it was a useless attempt by someone less skills, then have to waste my time reading whatever justification they could have posted in feedback. It is usually interesting to read the feedback from others.

No, I understood dude. Don’t underestimate me.

1 Like