Contest update. Community voting and comments now closed

Just to update everyone. The community judging portion of the contest is now closed. I’m tabulating scores and preparing the initial grouping for the judges this week. I’ll keep y’all posted :wink: Good luck all!

5 Likes

thought they were closed on the 13th, was there another 2 days added? I see some mixes received comments and votes as late as today. Hope you got a screenshot on the 13th night as some orders of the top 8 have changed. Does it matter? to those that probably got moved from 8th to 9th . Just saying

They were closed on the 13th. yes :slight_smile:

I’m able to gather the corrected stats and the community voting is only a piece of the scoring to go through to the final judges anyway. Hope that helps!

sounds good cheers! really fun stuff. Wasnt trying to nitpick but just didnt want someone deserving to get cut off from a mix up lol

No worries at all! I appreciate you helping keep an eye on things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m late on this thing (only one mix left)… :sweat:

2 Likes

There’s always one in the crowd… :grin:

Are we allowed to know who the judges are, or is that kept under lock in key?

1 Like

This is a religious metaphor. You see, @holster is our Christ figure, and he died and was resurrected three days later. What he didn’t remember when he was being crucified on the 13th, was that he was supposed to close the polls and contests that day! So that’s why he had to wait until today (three days later) to close them. He was in hell, now he’s back, with a vengeance.

Yeah, who are these people?!

Love that song, should talk about it in the Rush category.

God, that hair is horrid. Davy Crockett

Good luck everyone. Some really good mixes. I hope I didn’t miss anyone’s submission. Tried to vote on everyone’s submissions.

1 Like