Come With Me, Words and Music by Rene A

A new original composition, words and music by Rene A.
We need as much love, and hope, and peace in our troubled world today!!!
Hope you like this song!
Rene

1 Like

Cool! What did you use for a mic? Just out of curiosity.

1 Like

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your reply.
I am using two microphones.
Shure SM-58 directed to my guitar (lower placement)
Ear Trumpet Labs “Edwina” directed to my vocals (upper placement)
Both mics are picking up guitar and vocals as well.
Thanks for asking.
Rene

Absolutely beautiful Rene. Hard to even believe that a mike I can’t even see can deliver such an awesome vocal. Take my hand come with me is gonna stick trust me. Lyrics are very thought provoking. I usually get bored with original stuff (including my own)
That Martin gives the whole spectrum for sure. Some wild chord formations I haven’t seen are special. Many times a preformer can sing or can play, but you have both. I hope you are participating on many sites to get recognition. Thanks for posting this. Love to see you Dave and Andy in the same room. congrats

1 Like

Hi feaker,
You are truly awesome.
You are a ray of hope and a fountain of inspiration.
Thanks for the wonderful words.
I am also appreciative of your belief in my set-up, and thankful for “studio” for recommending my microphones to be invisible, and it works.
“Take My Hand, Come With Me” the makers!!!
Thanks again feaker,
Respectfully,
Rene

Good sound here Rene and this song is well written too I think. Just curious, are you shopping for a label or do you just do this for your own and our enjoyment?

1 Like

Hi ingolee,
Wow, - shopping for a label.
That is truly a huge compliment!
I am not looking for a label.
My daughter pushed to to create my You Tube channel, about 2.5 years ago, as I just recently retired then. I am glad I did, and from then on, my focus was to record my music videos, and more of a focus is compose original music and songs.
I am definitely doing this for my own/our enjoyment, to be able to share the joy of music.
And more importantly for me, to be able to deliver messages from my experiences and share them with the peoples of this world of ours.
My focus is positive stuff, as we have plenty of negativity flooding our environment every single day.
I just stated this yesterday, try to do something positive and start small, “we have a small world after all”.
Thanks for the wonderful and humbling words, ingolee!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

1 Like