Celebrating 2 years of indie music deep dive

On July 14, 2017 (Bastille day for the French people out there :wink: ) I released my first EP “Infinite”.

Since then I’ve released 2 full-length albums, 6 singles, numerous videos, reviews, articles, interviews, radio and blog features… it’s been 2 pretty busy years!
But I’m not done yet! So, stay tuned for more music and goodies soon.
You can always find more on my website https://ghostlybeard.com/

To celebrate, anyone can download the EP fo free on my website and here’s a video to sum it up:

10 Likes

Kudos Patrick!

1 Like

That’s awesome Patrick! I found your music about 2 years ago when you put “It’s A Hurt” up for a bashing. Been a fan since! I’m mixing Blue right now form the Cambridge-MT library. :wink:

1 Like

You’re really making a go of it Patrick! We are proud of ya. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you all! Most of these releases have been thoroughly bashed on RR or here, so consider that your help made it all possible! :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Patrick - I was just listening to some of your tracks the other day.

1 Like

ptaly….awesome stuff there bud. Love the accompanying videos. My fav might be the first?? I was in a hurry this morning and just when I was going to click off, another great song was there. Just couldn’t get away. Kinda like a Colombo thing. ha ha I predict you are going to sail. Congrats man and the best to you

1 Like

Congratulations on the anniversary. You are a very talented guy in many areas, and it is always great to hear your music.

1 Like