Boz Digital Holiday Sale!

Woo hoo! A couple of these are high on my Xmas list! If you don’t already have it, Mongoose is a MUST HAVE and a no-brainer price at $19! (Hopefully I formatted the HTML from the email correctly! Regardless you can just go to the website and pick 'em up there.)

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/

Big Beautiful Door

ONLY $29
(REG $99)
Get Big Beautiful Door
Big Beautiful Door is like no other dynamics processor. It takes a completely fresh approach to EQ and dynamics, and packages it in a way that just makes sense.

Panther Stereo Manipulation

ONLY $29
(REG $99)
Get Panther Stereo Manipulation
Panther gives you independent control over Left and Right channels of any stereo track. You get controls for EQ, Gain, Pan and Delay. It also features Mid/Side mode for extra control over your stereo tracks.

Transgressor

ONLY $29
(REG $149)
Get Transgressor
Transgressor is the ultimate transient designer. You will no longer be limited by the sound of your drums. From subtle enhancement to complete overhaul, Transgressor gives you quick and easy access to dial in your drum sound without limits.

T-Bone

ONLY $19
(REG $49)
Get T-Bone
T-Bone is a broad strokes tone shaping dreamboat. Designed for quick tonal adjustments to any track or bus. T-Bone uses custom filters that do not have any of the wonky side effects to your high frequencies that most digital filters have.

Mongoose

ONLY $19
(REG $49)
Get Mongoose
Mongoose lets you solidify your low end by collapsing your bass frequencies to mono. Out of the box, you will get a tighter, more focused low end. The clear, simple layout makes it so it couldn’t be easier to dial in the exact sound you need.

5 Likes

I finally bought the imperial delay on Thanksgiving special and have been having heaps of fun with that!
:sunglasses:

3 Likes