Black Friday wish-list?

Awww Dave, haven’t you haven’t the latest update yet? It has new “Supa Smooth” ,“Gallic-izer” controls and a Jazz/Fusion slider.

4 Likes

I had no idea that plugin existed. handy plugin that can make a lot of freebie plugins use a lot less CPU.

Yeah, I know, this is v 1.0, and like so many other plugs I own, I haven’t checked for an update in years…! :joy:

2 Likes

Hmmm… well, I don’t think the developer has uploaded an update (here at least) in years :rofl:

1 Like

Good point! Not my fault! :wink:

I’m eyeing Soothe 2 by Oeksound and the Acustica Audio plugins.

I have.

Just watched my first episode, @miked. Interesting. Excellent acting. Directing too.

Well buckle up Tesgin! It’s kind of the modern era Twighlight Zone. On the whole - very well done, very thought provoking and very disturbing. I’m still thinking about episodes years after watching them…

Well, thanks @bozmillar, for your BF deals! I was able to get Big Beautiful Door and The Wall from $29 each, an extremely generous discount.

I also got a couple Heavyocity VSTs.

Now I need to figure out how to use them!

Unfortunately, my Reaper seems to be having trouble with my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. I’ve had odd ASIO driver issues, now I think I have some unwanted clicking. Hopefully I’ll get it all settled down again soon…

1 Like

ooh. Heavyocity makes some fun stuff. Damage is by far my favorite library that came with kontact ultimate.

This is a corsair nexus. It’s a programable scribble strip with a touch screen that attaches to a corsair keyboard. I want one of these!!

Also waiting for a bunch of Udemy classes on mathematics to go on sale.

1 Like

SSL E Channel
https://www.waves.com/plugins/ssl-e-channel

So I picked it up :slight_smile: and I have 1 referral link to give out for anyone to use, its an additional 10% off the order I think. Here it is fcfs
https://www.waves.com/r/dnjqto

1 Like

If anyone is interested, Rayzoon.com has Jamstix 4 for a big discount this month. The Ultimate version is 60% off. Normally $299, it is $119. This includes everything they offer.

I have barely scratched the surface of its features, I am embarrassed to admit, but I use it on all my songs. Drum samples are pretty good, a lot of kits, including percussion like udu. If you have Steven Slate or other great drums, which I don’t, I think it can drive play their drum kits and midi patterns.

It is based on drummers who have their own style of playing which you mix with styles for very many patterns. Unlike a straight midi pattern that repeats, the AI varies the actual pattern to give it a more natural feel. The skill you bring is mixing and matching patterns by verse/chorus/bridge/ending etc and more advanced actual manual editing the hits etc for specific variations. The last part is still beyond me because it plays better on autopilot than I can imagine at this time.

It can’t do everything. It seems to mess up Reaper’s timing when changing from 6/8 to 4/4 with bpm changes, at least for me, but there are always workarounds, and that might be a lot Reaper. I think it might augment what you can do with the other drum programs to expand your options.

It models real drummers with only two hands and two feet, which keeps you from playing to insanely inhuman.

And it is easy to use.

For $119 you get so many kits, drummers, styles, you can’t go wrong. They have a stripped down free version, and the basic paid version is $49, but something like this really shines with all the choices.

1 Like