Black Friday Sales!

Another one of my BF purchases… the Korneff Pawn Shop Comp… it’s still on for half-price:

This thing is amazing… it’s a super aggressive highly colored (and very tweakable) preamp/compressor. I was looking for something that was a bit over the top but still usable and this fit the bill. I’m using it in 2 mixes I have on the go right now (one is the David Tyo one which I’ll post later) and it’s fantastic.

1 Like

Nothing whatsoever to do with the sound, but I love that UI!

You know, at the last minute I bought a Lewitt 440 PURE microphone on sale. I was worried I wouldn’t like it, but I really do! I have a bunch of spoken word stuff to record for a project I want to do, and the Lewitt sounds great for that.

0Ohhhh I was looking at that, the price was really attractive. Have you tried it on singing vocals?

No, I just got it yesterday and only tried it for spoken word. It had a great clarity to it, and with just a little EQ I got the recording to sound very natural. I definitely will try it for singing at some point.

2 Likes

Bassroom seems like snake oil to me. Tune your bass to the proper note frequency, not some arbitrary number,

1 Like

Hey folks,

We’re running a Welcome Winter Sale on everything at MAAT, including the unique RSPhaseShifter and the crazy good SantaCruzEQ. Up to the 26th of December, take 35% off everything in our store. Use Discount Coupon code:

MAAT-WinterSale2019

DL a demo over the weekend and take a listen!