All You Need Is Love, Beatles 1967

“All You Need Is Love” is a song by the English rock band the Beatles that was released as a non-album single in July 1967. It was written by John Lennon and credited to the Lennon–McCartney partnership.

Election Day is a day for the future of our children and grandchildren!!!
Love is all we need - love is greater than hate - love is the greatest!!!
When one loves, one gives, one shares, one empties for another!!!

Thanks @Stan_Halen for this song.

3 Likes

Hey bud everything is in my right ear. It is either my headphones or your track??? I just played you grandma song it was ok? check it out

1 Like

Hi Paul,
This was older recording, before I changed my set-up.
I am so sorry for the one-side only audio.
I do appreciate the feedback, and more importantly, the listen.
You are simply awesome, dude!!!
Respect and love,
Rene

1 Like

Ah, I didn’t know that! When I pulled it up on YT it had the Magical Mystery Tour album cover photo on the video. I see you had already recorded this and uploaded to YT over a year ago. Nice to hear you do it! You already explained the recording setup, so that is understood.

It is indeed an important day, and will determine not only the future of our country, but those all around the world. Not in the ‘unipolar’ sense, but in returning to our Constitution and Constitutional Republic, and returning to sensible and workable foreign policy and relationships with other nations.

The people of this world can love each other, and work toward a brighter future. And I believe we all want to. There’s only a small group of bandits and thieves who seek control and endless wars. There are many more of us than there are of them. Love empowers us to speak the truth and work for the best outcomes. John Lennon also wrote the song “Power to the People”. He was definitely onto something. :wink:

1 Like

Your are so correct @Stan_Halen , people tend to work towards love and brighter future.
Sadly, the “small group” is not so small anymore, as the numbers in the polls are reflecting a close call.
Truly, our world is in chaos, and lack the unity and cooperation, and love, and sharing, and the preservation of life and resources, and peace, and hope. Instead we see senseless war, and hunger, and lies, and mistrust, and the unbelievable “fake news” that people “buy”.
To keep things simple, be kind to the person next to you, and help another when you can.
Choose to do good!!! Choose love, all the time!
You are so appreciated @Stan_Halen !!!

1 Like