A couple of songs to check out; will return the favor!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “The Warmth is Here” is song on top, and “See The Light 2” is the second one down. Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436

Hi aaron Thanks for your comments as always on my stuff. Glad at this old age I can enjoy alt and progressive tunes. The warmth has a great vibe/instruments and love the interlude between verses.
the second one’s background is not as secure as the first song, but your singing was really good. The way you wind up to those high notes is like a bottle rocket going off…well done bud

feaker,
Thank you for checking out both songs and reviewing them. I appreciate it!

The Warmth Is Here is kind of upbeat rock, but the synths are phenomenal. Another lyrical question posed to everyone. Do you feel the same? This one, however, is a love/attraction song, again, answerless.

See the Light 2 musically is like prog disco. You have this steady drum machine dance beat driving the song, and then you veer off on this crazy amazing synth leads. The song poses a valid question to anyone, not offering an answer.

I would say the only thing that may be weak is the ending on both of them. They kind of fade out rather than have a strong and memorable conclusion, which they could have had.

steban,
Thank you for reviewing both of my songs; I appreciate it! I make a conscious effort to have dramatic endings; though that sort of thing is purely subjective. Glad you liked my synths. My lyrics tend to be more spiritual than what many would prefer, so I am typically somewhat vague with my lyrical content, and leave up to the listener to decide what it’s about. Once in a while, there will be a famous hit song, and the songwriter says what the lyrics are about, and it’s sometimes something that is depressing and it kind of ruins the song for me. I know you like to be specific and non-vague (if that is a word) with your lyrics, and different songwriters have different styles they prefer.