2 songs to check out as of Dec. 10th; will return the favor!

I put 2 songs in my music website: “Turn It Around” is the song on top, and “Bat Attack 2” is the next song down (which got some radio play in Texas and Mexico). Please tell me how you like the music, and how it can be improved, and I will return the favor! Here is my link:

2 Likes

Hi aaron Thanks for playing my last tracks. The vibe on bat attack 2 is very addictive. The vocals are scooped which works well with this vibe, but don’t quite hit the mark on the end where they need to. Most pissoffable comment on the web btw IMHO. the track is just flat out cool. First track didn’t spark my interest as much as this one. I see they are both ranking high. Best to you and have a great Christmas.

1 Like

Hi Aaron,
Great to hear from you, always!
Love both recordings, and congratulations on the air time on Bat Attack2.
My feedback on both recordings, is that the vocals is overpowering the instruments a bit.
I always love the vocals above the instrumentation, and on these recordings, just pull back a tad.
Lovely production!!!
Rene

feaker and Rene,
Thank you for checking out both songs and commenting, I appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

Great stereo, Aaron! You had me looking to my left and right for motorcycles. The effect on your vocals is potent, and I kept wanting to think it was muddying your diction, but you are very good at pushing it to the extreme and still be understandable. The vocal line is wild, but the lead guitar is even wilder. The synth sirens near the end are beautiful, and they just add one small detail to the musical soundscape/roadscape.

This one is a little harder for me to understand all the words, but I like the sound. Has a retro vibe like I get from MTV 80s-90s videos every so often. As usual surprisingly melodious.

“I Think I Love You”

Big drums, dude! You start with George Harrison sitar like sound and then very prog classic synth pop rock. I like this one a lot, too. Helluvan ending.

steban,
Thank you very much for listening to 3 of my songs and reviewing them, I appreciate it!