Wordpress Website Question

Just one complaint about your site, Sven.

The syntax on the description is clumsy. “His Christian and abusive father” is better presented as “his abusive Christian father.”

1 Like

That may be what I will end up doing. I’ll see if my friend has any success with the approach she’s using and if it proves to be too much work or I can’t get the results I’m looking for I’ll just fork out a bit of cash to get it done.

I don’t think you’re being rude at all. You’re just telling like you see it. I appreciate your advice AJ. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely won’t spend more time on this than is necessary. I only want a very basic site…I hate cluttered looking websites and prefer simplicity and clarity. I 'll probably have to make at least a few compromises, such as the menu layout, font size and colour, etc., but I’ll be satisfied with a simple, easy to navigate site.

I really appreciate your help Boz. :+1:

That’s likely the choice I’ll make. Looks like it will be too much of a headache and time waster if I continue pursuing that route.

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I’m going to try to make this as painless as I possibly can…, while trying to get as good a result as I can…, but I’m going to abandon all perfectionism.

I’ll try approaching it as you suggested. Appreciate all your help Stan. :+1:

1 Like

Ah, cool Sven!

That’s another possibility. I’ll check that out in the next few days. I’m going to research and weigh all the advice you guys have given me and see which method works best for me.

Thanks for your help!

Caught at my own game… :slight_smile:
I’m campaigning against those “and” constructs…

S

1 Like

Yeah, as they say, “time is money”. In the last few years that “saying” has been resonating with me more than ever! If we want to be successful we have to be careful how we spend our time…money and energy. It’s a balance that I haven’t managed to perfect yet…In fact, for from it… :grimacing:

Hopefully I can make a bit of cash to sink it back into making music. Gigging is a so much simpler way of making money than this online stuff, but I like the possibilities of growing my band/ business online.

2 Likes

No one ever makes a perfect balance. I will typically not spend money I should on peoples services. I’ll go by stuff but think I can do “services” like graphics myself. I am getting better at investing in people over time that that one is tough. I don’t trust people:)

2 Likes