Getting back into the studio after a chunk of time away... How easy is it for you?

On the topic of taking a break from music and coming back to it, I will say that I find a long break to be a different sort of progress than the usual “practice practice practice.” It’s like you’re more primed for taking big leaps of learning rather than the usual small steps. It also has this air of newness to it, which brings excitement.

Of course there’s also the frustration of, “hey I used to be able to do this so easily!” I guess the only thing to do there is to lower your expectations and try to enjoy the process of re-acquaintance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suffice to say, sorry you are caught up in it.
I will point out in a non partisan intent that Trump’s struggles to get anything done are not much different than Obama’s. We have had a dearth of good leadership in Congress for a long time.
Term limits are a necessity in Congress. We need people who make unbiased decisions on both sides of the aisle. It seems right now that the incentive is to become rich through longevity rather than serve your constituency and then go home.,
If they were all working for us instead of themselves I would be writing happier songs.

1 Like