Been A While!

Been a while since being over at RR and out of the blue, Bobby sent me a note via my site. So here I am, back in the thick of it.

For those who don’t know me from RR - wearing lots of hats in the post-production audio field but mainly as a composer.

Lately, ive been producing an indie artist - been an interesting shift of gears!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hey Dave - Welcome! Hope you find the new nest comfortable and eggciting. tee-hee

Awesome - got any links we can listen to?

Cheers (Ex fH-fH)

1 Like

Hey man, great to see you here! Delighted that you could join us. The gang is increasingly all here…!

1 Like

Dude! Great to see you! Glad to here you’re still plugging away. I’m anxious to hear your projects!
The big plan of this site it to highlight completed projects and give a place to showcase them so feel free to put it all to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Dave great to have you. It has been really fun seeing this place jump like RR used to back in the day. I thought that it was because i had become so busy that i had stopped visiting but this has shown me that it is more likely because of it slowly dying there.

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have cool stuff to share!

1 Like

Welcome @chckn8r ! Dive into the details!, tell us everything. Glad you made it.

1 Like

Just posted an update with stuff from my latest producing gig…

1 Like

Dave!!! Good to see ya. And welcome to the new site.

What kind of post stuff are you doing?

1 Like

Good to see you here, welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry mate: I’m here too.

1 Like