Yes, the Charisma plug, with new “Aura” presets.:
- Shoegazer: Great emulation of singing off axis, with sibilant hair-slapping on front of mic while singer avoids eye contact with audience.
- R&B God: Periodically inserts orders to “Put Your Hands In The Air” into lead vocal track. Comes with webcam so you can check if your listeners are actually putting their hands in the air. Great time saver, since you can write a lot less lyrics.
- RHCP: Makes your vocals sound like you are wearing nothing but a sock. If you can pull that off, you have mastered Charisma.
- Lemmy: Perfect simulation of vocalist who doesn’t give a damn about what you think his vocals sound like to you, thereby making them sound perfect to you. Leather studded sock included.
- Turd in Punchbowl: Simulates crestfallen feeling you get when online reviewer says you lack charisma, adding that slight awkwardness to your work. Includes free recording tips workbook, showing reviewer in orange stained underwear eating Cheetohs in his mom’s basement while he cleans the heads on his Tascam 4 track cassette “studio”.
Charisma Plug: you either have it or you don’t.