Weird chord arrangement..done..fun to do

No drums no click track. Kick is a wood box…snare same box thumped on edge…clap me…tamborine shaker…pan cover lid. Mess of a track but doing percussion was a blast. thanks to those who listened

Let me be

Leave me alone I don’t wanna talk to you
I like to be by myself

My word is falling down…all around my little town
Everything is changed…my head can’t rearrange
All the nastiness and hate….every word is a debate
Please just let me be

Thanks for listening mom…I’m goin back to my room

Mt little scheme is gonna work… ole mommy took the bait

Soon I’ll get my credit card I can hardly wait

Skippin school…will be cool…I won’t hesitate

Amazon and pizza commin…how will I survive this fate…yee haw

Kind of a cool start to the song, Feaks. Something you can build on. Right off the bat I wondered if you could do a call and answer in the verse: sing the first part straight up the middle, then have 4 Feakers hard panned sing the second line;
Leave me alone (1 Paul)
I don’t want to talk to you (4 Feaks)
I like to be by myself (1Paul)

Maybe I’ve been watching the Beatles too much, but it might work and help you keep going. Good start.

1 Like

Kind of a cool start to the song, Feaks. Something you can build on. Right off the bat I wondered if you could do a call and answer in the verse: sing the first part straight up the middle, then have 4 Feakers hard panned sing the second line;
Leave me alone (1 Paul)
I don’t want to talk to you (4 Feaks)
I like to be by myself (1Paul)

Maybe I’ve been watching the Beatles too much, but it might work and help you keep going. Good start

Hi Bob I was just thinkin on how it is going to be a sad day when the site goes down and I lose all my friends. Just a slight directional experimental non consequential poke is awesome when a track is new.
Yes I will mess with that. I wish I knew a little more about panning vocals. I usually just the bgv’s 50 ish
R and L high and low vox’s?
I put the PRS left and the Breelove right 100%. Now why would you need to know that?? ha ha thanks

I like where you’re going with this one. All it needs is one or two more parts. Are you planning on taking this further? I’d like to hear a chorus on this song. Maybe a chorus that increases the excitement and energy, something that sees the full band with all it’s instruments, in action.

1 Like

I like where you’re going with this one. All it needs is one or two more parts. Are you planning on taking this further? I’d like to hear a chorus on this song. Maybe a chorus that increases the excitement and energy, something that sees the full band with all it’s instruments, in action.

Hey Mr W I listen to this track and kinda like it. It starts with a big question mark (I hope) The problem, as always, now what to do with it. I think you are right about a big chorus with drums etc. It would be hard then to come back for another verse tho.

I just tried a bunch of minor chords, but it didn’t work. And yes, I am planning on finishing it for sure.
I first started it without any timing and let that first riff with the “leave me alone” just ring for awhile and then guess when I should start again, but then I got a click track going and it messed that feel up. I might go back to the original.
Now for a chorus and what to talk about? Having respiratory problems, but this process keeps me at least partially sane

1 Like

Do two more quick vocal tracks for those parts. Then duplicate them and pan one at about 50% left, one at 60% left, and then the same on the other side until you hear the spread you like. Have fun with it.

1 Like

Hey I was torn between going to the studio and gunsmoke and chose the latter. haha

I tried singing a few more tracks, but sucked at their placements. I think I got you now. I will sacrifice wagon train and go mess a bit.

I just had a dell gal from india try to find out why my puter crashes randomly. I gave her access and watched her mouse moving about. ANYWAY I was thinking (dangerous) it would be so cool to have other musicians get in and take over one’s tracks. add,subtract, sing play etc

1 Like

If you need some guitar I’d be happy to help. If you need background vocals, there’s always Styles and the Stylettes.

1 Like

If I ever get this track laid out, a track from you would be downright special. (woops, too many westerns) ha ha I will figure it out for sure and thanks

feaker,
Nice audio quality. Chord arrangement did not sound weird to me, at least until when the vocals stopped. Sounds good so far.

1 Like

Hi aaron. I thought the intro was pretty tight, but trust me it got uglier as it went along. Not very creative this time. I am really lacking in the lead guitar department. Heading to Texas (winter home) monday, so bye bye studio for 5 months. keep on a trackin