Alice's Song - Nowhere left to run... a new-old Emmasong

I love your voice, sense of melody, pretty much everything. There is enough balance and clarity, tweaking faders, eq and dynamics can only make it different, but not necessarily better

1 Like

Hi there @Pchad902 Paul, lovely to meet you. And thanks for checking out my song - great to have the mix checked on different systems! :smile:

Hi @miked, thanks for the follow-up and positive comments!! Yes, still Alicia’s Keys… I find it very flexible and responsive to how I play - pressure etc… there are quite a wide range of tonal qualities available and it feels quite ‘authentic’ to me. This is really important for me to get ‘into’ the song while I’m playing, the difference between sheer mechanics and drift-dreaming into the melody hehe!
It was funny with that bass sound, I simply had stopped hearing it, duh… thank goodness for other ears eh? :sunglasses:

Hi there @Afrodrum Pawel! How lovely to hear from you - haven’t seen or heard of you for ages…
and thanks so much for your kind words… For me, the music is all about connections. I have to get the essence of the song to flow and the rest can be minor detail, but having said that… I am quite obsessive about some of those minor details. It takes me a very long time to create and it is so rewarding to have feedback like this ta!!