The Rating System

The Rating System

What’s up with this new rating system? Says we can submit a rating, but what are we rating? Our own posts?

Just testing something. Might be usable for other contests. Don’t know yet. At this point, it’s just enabled for testing purposes

Interesting, it’s a little annoying that I have to uncheck it to post now, but if you’re just testing it, then I suppose I have no right to complain. B-ON!

Hey, do you know if this site has a feature that tells the public what user is looking at a topic? I know they do that at some forums, just to know if anyone is interested in your topic.

Yeah, not sure if I’m a fan of it yet or not. I only enabled it on “bash this” so far

Not sure. I didn’t realize that’d be a feature that folks wanted. I’ll look into it!

I does show an overall view count, but it doesn’t say specifically which users are looking.

I’ll see if I can find an example. What it does is shows at the bottom of the page, and says for example “2 users: holster, CPF, and 5 guests are viewing this page”.