Like a fire sale without the fire

Like a fire sale without the fire

Hey all,

I am liquidating the majority of my studio equipment (though not all). I don’t track bands anymore and the TV show I had just became far too much work. I am enjoying some mastering work and don’t need all of the ancillary gear.

All the equipment is in good working order, though like all gear that has been taken out on the road, so some show signs of wear. I have pictures if you want to see something in particular.

The prices are firm, I will ask more if they don’t sell here and end up putting them on Reverb or Ebay. All prices are below averages on both of those sites. PM me if you have any questions.

Some notes:

1. I would break up the stereo pair of Cascades but the person who breaks the set loses the hard case but gets the stereo bar (which just seems fair).
      *2. The DPAs stay as a set as they were ordered as a stereo pair for work on pianos (they work great on almost anything though).
    1. The 414, Mojaves, and 3035s have shock mounts. Four of the KMS105s come with shock mounts also.
    1. 3 of the Neumanns are black, two are silver.
    1. Prices do not include shipping, but I will work to get the best rates. If you spend over $1K, I will ship free.
    1. All equipment will be well packed for shipping. I have bags for some of the mics but not all, I will ship with a bag (not always the original but it helps!) until I run out.
      *7. The Audix D2s are of two varieties, the original script D2 designation and the newer block D2. I really don’t hear much difference between the two types.

So here we go…

AKG 414B ULS $750
ROYER 121 $700
MOJAVE MA200 (x2) $750/EA
CASCADE FATHEAD W/LINDAHL XFMR $550/PR, $300/EA
SM57 (x3) $45/EA
AUDIX OM2 (x7) $30/EA
AUDIX D2 (x4) $45/EA
AUDIX D3 $70
AUDIX D4 $50
AUDIX D6 (x2) $110/EA
BLUE “THE BALL” MIC (x2) $40/EA
EV RE20 $250
NEUMANN KM105 (x5) $400/EA
AUDIO TECHNICA ATM450 (x2) $200/EA
AUDIO TECHNICA 3035 (x2) $110/EA
AUDIO TECHNICA 8531 LAV MIC (x3) $50/EA
SENNHEISER 421 (x2) $175/EA
DPA 4099B (STEREO PAIR) (includes various mounts for brass, violin, etc.) $850/PR
RUPERT NEVE DESIGN RNDI (x2) $150/EA
RADIAL JDI (x2) $110/EA
RADIAL J48 $90
RADIAL PRO DI $50
RADIAL PRO D2 $90
GROOVE TUBES ‘THE BRICK” PREAMP (x2) $375/EA
UAD 4-710D 4 CH PREAMP $1500
API 3124+ 4 CH PREAMP $1600
MACKIE 800R 8 CH PREAMP (x2) $250/EACH
JOECO 24 CHANNEL HARD DISK RECORDER, BAL INPUTS/OUTPUTS (x2) $1300/EA

4 Likes

Great price on those SM57s. Too bad I already have more than I need. lol

It is a great tool.

wow nice prices. I would really love to get the UAD and the API preamps but I am so short on cash these days it is not possible. If you still haven’t sold them in 6 months let me know and will give it a serious try.

I wish I had the spare cash for equipment at the moment. I’d have snatched up a few of those.

do you have an ebay listing for any of these?
also do you have any audix mini condensors? like the ADX10?

I don’t have them on eBay. I figured I would open it up to the forum first. Anything remaining would go either on eBay or Reverb and would be priced closer to what others have similar pieces selling at (which is higher in most cases). I do not have the audio condensers, i bought the ATM450s and never felt the need for anything else.

I will. It is hard to say how quickly things go so…

1 Like

I was just looking through the back of the mic locker and I do have a pair of Audio Technica 3031 condensors. They are a small diaphragm like the Audix. They would be $60 each.

Thanks for checking. I do have that mic already, its a great flat frequency mic. I actually just ordered another set of audix 10s . Have a string quartet get together soon lol. So I am all set for now
Thanks anyway.