Korean Bluegrass Festival Fingertapping Banjo Turns Into Guitar by Way of Christ (SEE LATEST POST FOR THE REVISED MIX)

I only tracked this one, I was not involved in the mixing process at all. The title says it all honestly. A funny little side project recorded over two days with a friend of mine. I’m not on this one at all, came up with a few ideas but that’s it.

1 Like

Well…it certainly is an interesting take on tourism in North Korea

What an interesting banjo player. So clearly an '80s shredder at heart, but he’s unsure of where to go on the banjo.
“Are you ready… to get bluegrassed… to hell!?”

I don’t believe that is a banjo at the end.

But it does sound pretty good. Interesting comedy piece, not overly sacrilegious either, but I’ve no idea where the inspiration arose from.

I was finally able to do a mix of my own after obtaining the raw tracks.

Jesus is up in the nosebleed section, in section 204. No one could give the son of the lord better tickets.

Here’s a brand new mix done using @ColdRoomStudio’s post about reverb impulse files in that thread @doubletrackinjive started, I also used @bozmillar’s vocal thickener on the vocals too. And just for the attention, @FluteCafe, @ManAbyss, @AlphaVictor, @Wicked, and @Jon-Jon.
Listen to the new mix, my first mix wasn’t great, but the original is decent, but I didn’t do it. THIS IS MY MIX.

2 Likes

Haha,

Hilarious how the crowd disappears before Sexual Chocolate!
Must be another miracle by our lord and saviour!

Sounds great by the way!