Hello, migrated from Recording review

Hello all, migrated from RR’s forum after it closed.
I don’t remember my username from there but I hope to see some of the users from it on here.
How’s everybody doing?

1 Like

Welcome Descent!

@Descent Welcome to the community! Just ask if you need any help.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading you around.

Hey man! Glad you found us!! Some of the other RR folk are still finding their way in, but most of us made it here :smiley: Good to have you.

Great to have you here! Have fun! Did you check out the mix contest yet? Still a few days left!

No, I didn’t. Too busy to jump in at this point anyway as I just started a band and am busy with songwriting at this stage.
Maybe will join everyone on the next one…

Awesome! It’d be cool to hear what you’re up to!

Thanks!
We don’t have any music posted yet as we’re just recording rehearsals at this point. Might do a rough demo in a few months, but we just got a 2nd guitarist and are auditioning bassists which are hard to come by.

Welcome Descent! Glad to have you with us here on the funny farm. Looking forward to hearing about your musical journey with the new band and music.

Please consider adding a map marker on our Membership Map, which you can read about here:

http://indierecordingdepot.com/t/membership-map-please-add-your-location/486?u=chordwainer&source_topic_id=805