Get the Giganto update to Boz's Sasquatch 2!

Get the Giganto update to Boz's Sasquatch 2!

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/sasquatch-kick-machine-2

2 Likes

yep, just saw that…
sounds pretty irresistible…

O, I got the email for the special upgrade price but no coupon …
(inserts puzzled face)

0 Likes

If you click on the link in your email, you get the $10 price. :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Yeah I tried that but both links came up as $29
Ahhh… had to re-log in and it worked… here I go…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

Ahhh, you need to be logged in to your Boz Account. So log in, then click the link above and it should show as $10. :yum:

1 Like

yes… all good… just had some faffing and double faffing with the login and then tra lala… the bargain came right on through…
this looks fun! Even though I am not a ‘heavy’ drum user I find sasquatch a really useful boosty thingy for various bits in my mix. Heh… how about that for product endorsement?

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey Emma, long time no hear (from me!!!).

Did anyone here have the orignal? What are the key improvements? Not that it really matters as I pretty well own and use almost everything Boz has put out.

In no particular order, these get used on pretty much every mix I do:

• Big Beautiful Door (a MUST!!!)
  • Mongoose (A MUST!!!)
  • Transgressor (A MUST…helped me with real drums soooooo much)
  • Sasq (use frequently)
  • Imperial Delay (Used frequently)

I don’t tend to use T-bone much but I’d love to hear what people use it for.

2 Likes

Hey dan it looks like it has tightened things up and added some functionality. Below is an overview video. Like you i just say why not I love boz’s stuff and $10 is a price i can handle.

2 Likes

Cool… I haven’t had time to do anything with it yet and had found the first version still had a couple of bugs that I may have missed the revision too, so I look forward to having some time to play around.

And hey @danmanisa so great to see you again and I see you have put a song up for bash which I’m late to the show on but look forward to dropping into later in the weekend when I can ‘properly’ listen.
And as for tracking down Brandon, possibly your best bet is a pm through here… he has really vanished. I did have a street address for him but had no response from that so he really has moved on. It was a remarkable place RR back ‘in the day’ :smile:

2 Likes